6.16.2011

Remembering Thinner, Less Round in the Middle Days




I wandered into my normal "Small" section in the women's department at the Goodwill the other day. I'm certain people were looking at my enormously pregnant belly and thinking that I have no business being in the small section.

I found a cute little outfit, that hopefully I'll be able to wear this fall. The linen skirt is my favorite, it's very me. Hand embroidered imported 100% linen. Love!

~~~

When it warms up a little bit more, Burl and I would like to try making some paper outside. I'd love to try to make seed paper. Do any of you have blogs/ books/ websites you've tried and recommend for instructions?

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

1 comment:

ELK said...

i love the seed paper idea .. i have not made time for making paper .. but it would really be interesting ..cute "after" clothes~