3.06.2009

Hanging in my Garden






I have a fondness for wind chimes and bells and bird feeders and such. Can ya tell? Most of these came from my home growing up, or came as gifts from friends or my parents. I like how the brass and copper ones tarnish from the salt air as result of living near the ocean.

Burl and I have been spending a lot of time outdoors lately. And with each passing day as we get closer to spring, our time outside becomes longer and longer. He just discovered that when he pulls up my daffodils and tulips, they have a fascinating bulb with roots on the end he can play with. My little botanist, he's so smart :)

I've been planning our garden for this year and just started tilling the ground. I'm excited for this season's harvest, I have grand things planned. And a perfect little helper now to assist me :)

No comments: