4.19.2011

Curry Lentil Vegetable Soup


Before I forget how I made it, I thought I'd share what I just put together for lunch. Burl devoured it.

Saute in olive oil:
1/2 small white onion
1 small russet potato
3 celery stalks
2 carrots
1 yellow crookneck squash
1 zucchini
about 1 1/2 cups cauliflower

Simmer about 1 1/2 C lentils in a separate pot, add to veggies. Season with salt, pepper and curry powder (about 2 T).

The sun is shinning today (kind of), Burl and I are taking a quick break from seed planting to enjoy our soup outside.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy. I love soups (we are making potato soup right now). Enjoy your planting Amber. Love this time of year so much.

mary manulkin said...

i'm so making this over the weekend. sounds so good! and burl's seal of approval is all i need! :)