What's Making Me Happy
1. This walking baby of ours, the silly kinks his hair has when he wakes up, and his budding interest for playing in - not to mention eating - dirt.
2. The new bongos my mom found at the thrift store and how Burl loooves to pound on them. So perfect for my percussion-loving boy.
3. The first glimpse of daffodil bulbs, also budding, and starting to push through the soil and the promise they bring that Spring isn't too far away.
4. My newly thrifted wool sweater....purchased for a whole 2 dollars.
5. These sweet vegan booties from Tiny Bird Organics. How does one choose between the cuteness of the different animals?! Difficult decision indeed. One that makes me very happy.
Happy Monday, Friends.