1.02.2009

Orange Pants




Doesn't every little boy need a pair of orange wool pants lined with blue cashmere? I think so. In fact I wish I had some.

It's blurry, but that IS my nine-month old baby walking to me. Walking! He started taking small steps about three weeks ago. He's up to walking six feet now before ploping down.

Slow down Burl! You move too fast, you've got to make the morning last. Just kinkin' down the cobble-stones, lookin' for fun and feelin' groovy. Feelin' groovy...

And yes, walking around in his orange pants with his tambourine, he is feeling pretty groovy.

2 comments:

georgia said...

oh my gosh! he's such a big boy :).

Natalie said...

WOW! I can't believe he is walking! He is way too cute!!! He is growing up way too fast and so is Abby. I am so sad that Abby is almost one and is getting so big too. I love ever minute of it. And I know you do too! You are so domestic, I am jealous! I love his pants! Thank you so so much for your comment yesterday! I really appreciate it and YOU! Love you