10.05.2010

Wow.


Just dropping in quickly to say hello. My Etsy feature last week was far more successful than I had hoped for. This is the current state of my desk, overwhelmingly busy, but in a good way. Thank you all so so much for you kind words and support. I'm humbled and feel very blessed. And I thank you all for that.

I have about half of my orders mailed, and hope to get the rest mailed today and tomorrow. If you've ordered from me, please know I appreciate it. Very much. And I'm working hard to speedily send packages out. It's all I've been doing since last week, my poor little Burl misses having all my attention. Thank you for your kindness, generosity and patience.

Much love to you, all my friends.

4 comments:

heather smith jones said...

I'm so glad to hear the feature brought you huge success! Your products are so good. I'll be visiting again in the very near future. I want some peace blend and to try your perfumes too.
Hope you find rest and time w/ Burl soon too Amber.

Brigittemarie said...

Loved reading the Etsy feature--congratulations! Waiting for payday on Friday to order some of your soaps--can't wait :)

pencilfox said...

well. i'm SO glad i placed a repeat order before knowing you were going to be the etsy featured seller and before the big wave hit you!

always. believing in oakmoss. always.

Molly said...

I'm so happy things are hopping for you! I hope the pace is good and that it continues to be beneficial for you and your family. You definitely deserve it, friend! xo