I have many things I'd like to accomplish this week. A few from my list:
- Make a new apron with some recently thrifted linen.
- Restock the pantry with nuts and grains.
- Make several loaves of wheat bread for storage and freezing.
- Finish skirting and cleaning the fiber from one sheep.
- Friday I'm giving a presentation on Animal Welfare to a group of high school students. I'm especially excited about this one.
- And I'm sure there will be several trips to our local parks and beaches throughout the week.
Alex will be leaving Thursday for a week-long trip to Hawaii. I'm not looking forward to his absence.
What are some of your plans for the week?