* A lunch date with my recently-converted vegetarian sister at one of my favorite restaurants.
* It's time to make more bread. Does anyone have a good wheat sandwich bread recipe??
* A trip to the library, for myself. I have a few books I'm looking for. Like this. And this.
* I'd really, really like to visit my local spinning guild's monthly meeting Tuesday night.
* We'll be visiting one of our favorite neighborhood farmer's markets.
* And, since it'll be raining this week (again! my poor garden..), I'm certain a trip or two or three to the children's museum will be happening.
Have I mentioned how much I love reading each and every one of your comments? I really do. Wouldn't it be so nice if we could all sit together and chat? Oh how I'd love that!
What are some of your plans for the week?