9.09.2008

Catching Up

Things have been a little hectic in the Ek household lately. With family visiting, trips back and forth to the airport, visits to the zoo, Alex's business, things have kept us on our toes. Along with all of this, I've been going through our (mostly my) "stuff" and rearranging our rooms. There is some serious purging and organizing going on around here.


I have MANY projects going on around the house. You can see I always have my little helper with me.

Yes, that is a peppermill Burl is playing with and no, I don't let my baby play with medicine bottles. It's an old pill vile with hair pins in it, one of his favorite toys. Ya do what ya gotta do.

Our baby's a happy guy and makes his mama and papa even more happy. He's getting more and more busy and getting pretty, ah-hem, plump these days. Our healthy six month old is the same size as most 1 and 2 year olds I know. Hooray for vegetarianism and breastfeeding.


2 comments:

georgia said...

how did he like the zoo?

Unknown said...

He loved it, he got to be tummy to tummy with me in his sling all day. He thought it was great. I don't think he noticed any animals, just his mama :)