10.29.2012

10.29.2012

For the next little bit, I'll be sharing some of my thoughts that have been surfacing while I've been practicing yoga daily.  I hope it doesn't bore you too much.

Quality over quantity has been in the forefront of my mind.  I've already succeeded with this in my life's most important endeavors; my marriage with my husband, and our children.  We have just two - but they are incredible souls who completely fulfill my roll as a mother.

But with other areas in my life, I'd like to do more to improve this ration; purchases I make for my home, the foods I eat, my sleep, the clothes I wear, the people I spend time with, the things I make - I need to simplify and refine.

Happy Monday, Friends.  It's sunny and windy and beautiful here today in Seattle. Leaves are falling like crazy and the air smells wonderful.




(Images taken with 35mm Pentax K1000 and 1600 iso film)

1 comment:

pencilfox said...

perfect pure thoughts. and i love them. and no, i will not become bored with your thoughts and feelings which surface and which you choose to share....